Arizona Equipment Service Technician - EO-010
This position requires a highly self-motivated, hands on, confident individual of the highest integrity who possesses a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition, this position requires an individual to be selected based on the following criteria:
- Install and service equipment
- Conduct Equipment audit reports on customer’s equipment to ensure performance and up time on equipment.
- Provides technical service when appropriate to solve customer problems and assure customer satisfaction.
- Quote spare parts
- Differentiates company’s product offerings and solutions from competitors by applying creativity, innovation, and value added service approach
- Attend trade shows, conferences and training events
- 2+ years of experience in the manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Possess a positive “what ever it takes” attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to initiate action plans
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with customers
- Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each.
- Solve problems and make decisions for which there may be no precedents or guidelines, be resourceful in nature.
- Strong ability to use all resources available to you to find solutions.
- Computer skills with ability to write detailed service and equipment audit reports using Word.
- Read and understand electrical schematics
- Able to work in and around various equipment, chemical and environmental conditions within a PCB Manufacturing and Assembly facility.
You will be supplied with:
A tool case with the appropriate tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place
Please, no phone calls.
Please submit your resume and interest letter, along with the job opening identification code EO-010, via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org