San Jose, California - SMT Technical Sales Account Manager – EO-003
This position requires a highly self-motivated, hands on, confident individual of the highest integrity who possesses a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition, this position requires an individual to be selected based on the following criteria:
- Secures relationship and business from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone.
- Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements and follows up on quotations to secure orders.
- Provides technical service when appropriate to solve customer problems and assure customer satisfaction.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management and other key personnel).
- Uses short term and long term sales strategies to attain required sales growth and goals as required by management.
- Provides annual Territory Business Plan.
- Maintains and increases technical knowledge and competence in company's products, applications and services
- Differentiates company’s product offerings and solutions from competitors by applying creativity, innovation, and value added sales approach
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- BA/BS degree-desired, in a technical area preferred
- Two (2) years of outside / inside sales or manufacturing experience in the PCBA, SMT, or Electronic Assembly electronic manufacturing environment is desired
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to initiate and drive business with little supervision
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with customers at all levels of the organization
- Assess customers’ business and technical needs to find and create opportunities
- Understanding of consumable sales process as well as capital equipment sales
- Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each
- Solve problems and make decisions for which there are no precedents or guidelines, be resourceful in nature
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver
- Strong ability to apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong ability to use all resources available to you to find solutions
- Computer skills in, Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, NetSuite-Oracle(desired)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with good driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place
Recruiters, please don't contact this job posting and please, no phone calls.
Please submit your resume and interest letter, along with the job opening identification code EO-003, via E-mail to: email@example.com